RCT3 Dynamic Lighting and Light animations? (Cap'n Pogo's Strobes & Lights)

• So I stumbled on this set: Cap'n Pogo's Strobes & Lights: https://parkcrafters.com/files/file/1088-strobes-lights-2/

This is basically a light set, which has light animations baked into them. such as strobes, fading and flickering effects. In addition, they can be used as a Ride event as well.
    I had no clue this was even possible in RCT3, and I've no idea how this could be done with the RCT3 Importer. anyone know how this is done?

-Mennoo_

Edit: I may know how it is done, it's probably an animation where he used scaling. But now my question. How do you apply a scale animation. As far as I'm aware, that was not possible with blender and modxml.

Edit2: It's not entirely a scale animation. There is a scale component for the fade-in and fade-out or the strobo-effect. But the smooth transition between the 3 flexicolours is baked into the effect point in a certain way.

• Mennoo_

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Animated Lights (Cap'n Pogo's Strobes & Lights)“ zu „RCT3 Dynamic Lighting and Light animations? (Cap'n Pogo's Strobes & Lights)“ geändert.
  • Update: I've figured out how this works.

It turns out that when you place a "lightstart01", "lightend01", and a "lightcolour01_flexi0", the radius of the light(i.e. size of the bulb and sphere in which it lights up) is determined by the distance between lightstart01 and lightend01. In this case, if you animate lightend01 in such a way that it starts at precisely lightstart01, slowly moves away and moves back again, You can create the effect of a lightbulb fading on and fading off again